[lyo-dev] May I have your attention (and action) please: OSLC Connect at the ALM Forum

As you may have seen on the OSLC blog, the "First OSLC Connect event to take place at the ALM Forum" [1], and "OSLC Connect at the ALM Forum: Call for Proposals Open" [2].

The second point needs your particular attention as the Call for Proposals closes **November 22**, and we really need those high quality sessions to make OSLC Connect a success.

But hey, wait, what is OSLC Connect, and what does this all mean?
I think you can figure it out by reading through the blog posts, but I've also created a 4 minute video to speed up the knowledge transfer [3].

Please let me know if you have any questions, especially if you're considering submitting a proposal.
(If you're ready to submit a proposal, you can do so from here: http://open-services.net/participate/oslc-connect/)

[1]: http://open-services.net/blog/first-oslc-connect-event-to-take-place-at-the-alm-forum
[2]: http://open-services.net/blog/oslc-connect-at-the-alm-forum-call-for-proposals-open
[3]: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8a6TymZ2rE

Best regards,

Sean Kennedy
IBM
OSLC Community Development Leader for IBM Rational
Operations Coordinator for the OSLC Steering Committee

Phone:+1-905-413-43858200 Warden Ave
Fax:+1-905-413-4850Markham, Ontario L6G 1C7
Email:seanpk@xxxxxxxxxxD1/R0A/8200/MKM
LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanpkCanada

OSLC: Lifecycle integration inspired by the webhttp://open-services.net
Eclipse Lyo: Enabling tool integration with OSLChttp://eclipse.org/lyo

There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. -- Victor Hugo

GIF image

GIF image

Back to the top