[lyo-dev] How to manually set rdf:about in automatically created resources

Hi,
So, I have this implementation of oslc4j working in our environment...
I am having a problem showing the proper URI in rdf:about for the returned service.. Here is an example:
If I goto the oslc interface:
http://localhost:8080/XXXX/oslc/
I get the output from the service provider:
rdf:RDF xmlns:dcterms="http://purl.org/dc/terms/" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:rdfs="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#" xmlns:oslc="http://open-services.net/ns/core#">

But it is set properly for the connection being returned because I set it manually
In the code I have this set for the path..
    @OslcService(IRestConstants.CONSOLE_URI)//http://jazz.net/ns/ism/console#
    @Path(IRestConstants.CONNECTIONS)//connections
So, I assume the about is being set to the App/{path} instead of using the URI set for the service provider..

In the web.xml I setup the servlet mapping for the OSLC interface

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>OSLCServlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/oslc</url-pattern>
<url-pattern>/oslc/*</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

So, the user has to goto localhost:<port>/App/oslc
For the service provider
and
localhost:<port>/App/oslc/connections
For the connections and so on.

Is there a way around this by just setting the about for the response with the URI base..
Or do I need to work things in a different way.
Let me know if I need to include more information. I am not keen on all the naming of things yet,
so this explaination may seem confusing to some.
Sorry, I'm still new to OSLC.
Thanks!

Erica Brown

DASH/Blaze Software Developer
IBM Software | Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure
919.224.1460 (phone) | 687.1460 (tie-line)

UI Services (DASH) is on SMC - Check it Out

JPEG image

Back to the top