Re: [lyo-dev] Question to OSLC and Bugzillia

Hi,  You don't need to worry about that UI configuration message - we
need to remove that as it was for a part of OSLC4J which was never
contributed to Lyo.

Can you paste the full stack trace here?   And the content of
bugz.properties?   I can try to reproduce on my copy of Lab 1.

Regards,
Mike