Re: [lyo-dev] Stable versions of Lyo Test Suites

Hi Samit,   Please do open an enhancement request for this.   Some of
these ideas are partially captured in other bugzillas, but I think we
need a parent enhancement to focus this effort.

Currently, as implied by your e-mail, the test suites are more of a
continuous development stream but it would be valuable to be able to
identify and download clear milestones.   If you can suggest criteria
(or suggest a recent "stable" level we could tag and branch), that
would be very helpful.

Regards,
Mike