Re: [lyo-dev] Question to OSLC and Bugzillia

Welcome.

I definitely recommend using the public landfill Bugzilla server that
is on the Internet as an alternative to setting up your own.    You
can create an ID for yourself here:
https://landfill.bugzilla.org/bugzilla-4.2-branch/createaccount.cgi.
You will have to adjust the bugz.properties file to point to that
server and use your registered user id.

If you are going to use your own server, can you provide some more
details on your install.   One thing you need to have working is the
Bugzilla XML-RPC interface as the j2bugzilla library we are using
relies on it.   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/OSLCWorkshop has some
information.

You might want to use Firefox Firebug or Chrome's developer tools and
look at the request to the Bugzilla server and see if you get any
additiional info.

Regards,
Mike