[lyo-dev] Question to OSLC and Bugzillia

Hi all,
i just started with oslc and right now im working with the examples from Workshopin lyo.docs. Sadly all these examples are working on bugzilla, but it doesnt work by me. I have got an Authenticationwindow, but cant login.

Can someone explain me, or show me a tutorial, how to configure bugzilla local and after that how to configure the workshop?
Since im new, can anyone suggest me some other good tutorials?
best regards
Heng

Back to the top