From: lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lyo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Speicher
Sent: 28 June 2012 13:54
To: Lyo project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [lyo-dev] Proposed Lyo/Licenses page in the wiki to explain dual-licensing

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for doing this, looks fine to me.  I may add _javascript_ to the list of scripting languages.  The EDL was created for things like sample code and amount of _javascript_ that was coming in from projects like Orion.  It might be helpful to drop links to the EDL and EPL pages as well.  I'd be happy to make these suggested changes.

- Steve