[lyo-dev] EclipseCon Europe 2012 Call for Papers

FYI...

----- Forwarded by Steve K Speicher/Raleigh/IBM on 05/08/2012 12:08 PM -----

From:        Anne Jacko <anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        05/08/2012 11:41 AM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon Europe
Call for Papers
Sent by:        eclipse.org-members-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
________________________________

Hello all,

The EclipseCon Europe 2012 Call for Papers is now open!

ECE will be October 23-25, 2012 in Ludwigsburg, Germany. This year we
are co-locating with OSGi Community Event 2012, adding even more
relevant and interesting content to our premier European event.

We are looking for high-quality talks on a variety of topics. This
year's tracks are

Eclipse Technology. Eclipse is a host for a lot of great open-source
projects such as Mylyn, Orion, Equinox, and Xtext, and technologies
such as modeling, runtime, application lifecycle management, embedded,
and so on. New tools and techniques and state-of-the-nation talks
would also be found here.
Building Industry Solutions. Eclipse has proven to be a powerful
platform for building flexible and extensible applications. Many
organizations are building platforms that address the needs of a
specific industry, like banking, insurance, automotive, aerospace and
others. This track will feature case studies that explore the
technology, architecture, and policies required to build industry
solutions.
Community and Collaboration. How do we function as a community,
especially in industry collaboration? What is important about the
Eclipse development process and our stewardship of Eclipse as a
platform? What will the future bring for Eclipse?
OSGi. If you are submitting a proposal for OSGi Community Event 2012,
choose this track.
Other Cool Stuff. Not everything will fit easily into one of these
themes. If your interesting topic doesn't fit in the other tracks,
choose this one.

Submit your proposal soon – the deadline for submissions is July 31, 2012.

We look forward to attending your talk in Ludwigsburg!

Best regards,
Christian Campo
ECE Program Chair_______________________________________________
eclipse.org-members-committers mailing list
eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE: This mailing list is an aggregate of the following mailing lists:
eclipse.org-membership-at-large,eclipse.org-committers,
eclipse.org-project-leadership, eclipse.org-member-marketing.  The
purpose of this list is to reduce the number of duplicate e-mails
individuals will receive from these lists.  To be removed, please
remove yourself from one of the primary mailing list or contact
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

--
- Steve

Back to the top