[lyo-dev] Project co-lead nomination for Michael Fiedler

Lyo Committers,

As Michael Fiedler has done a terrific job of jumping in and leading
the Eclipse Lyo efforts, I propose to make him co-lead of the Project
Lyo.  Based on the process for selecting a project lead [1], it needs
to come from the project committers and need at least 3 +1's.

Most are aware of what Mike has accomplished since joining the project
late last year but he has done all the things you want from a project
lead.  He has created a release and milestone plan for Eclipse Lyo 1.0
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/ProjectPlans.  He has made the
contributors, consumers and committers more productive by getting
builds automated with Maven/Hudson, got contributions going with
Gerrit and providing up-to-date instructions on all of these
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo.  He has also be very active in getting
both the code reviewed quickly through tracking CQs and working with
contributors to address issues.  He has handled a number of sizable
components with OSLC4J, Test Suite and Reference Implementations.  I
know I have only summarized some of the key accomplishments and why
Mike is deserving of this.  You can query mailing list, CQ bugzilla,
regular bugzilla and wiki contributions on top of Git commits to see
all that has been done.

So fellow committers, please respond with a +1 by end of day Friday,
May 11, 2012.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Changing_Leadership

Thanks in advance,
Steve Speicher