[lyo-dev] greetings

Hello Lyo developers!

I am new to the dev mailing list and just wanted to quickly introduce
myself.  I am a software engineer at IBM Rational and am responsible for
developing OSLC style integrations between several of our products.   I
also lead the OSLC Quality Management work group and have a background as a
committer and PMC member at the Apache Software Foundation.

I am really excited about the Eclipse Lyo project and would like to
participate in this important effort.  I will be keeping an eye out for
opportunities to join in the discussion and to hopefully make other
contributions as well.

Best wishes,
Paul McMahan
IBM Rational