Re: [lyo-dev] OSLC4J Milestones

I'm not the author of the OSLC4J CM application - that came from a different Lyo contributor.

There are no immediate plans for one for RM, but that might be a good first project for someone looking to get started with OSLC4J.   If anyone wants to run with this, I suggest they open a Bugzilla and I can assign it them.    The CM projects could be used as a model.

Mike Fiedler