Re: [lts-iwg] Running offline builds for LTS

Thanks Wayne, Szymon,

What I decided to do was changed the Author to Pascal and added links to the related commits on the community side that this patch is based on. I then added a sign-off for myself and committer is still set to myself. The new patch is now on Gerrit for further review.

Thanh