Re: [lts-iwg] List of IWG chair duties

Hi Jochen,

Good suggestion re: the chair duties connected to the charter.

Confirmed re: Steering committee & Chance control board. Each Steering Committee member has the right to appoint one representative to each change control board. When we discussed this in a meeting a few weeks back, the team agreed that a change control board per release made more sense than one change control board for all releases.

Feel free to make the changes in the wiki, or let me know off-line and I'd be glad to make them.

Andrew