Re: [location-iwg] JUMP Lib and GeoScript: Opportunities to Collaborate?

Welcome Landon:

LocationTech is still getting setup and will be tackling some of these issues with an architecture committee as the group is getting established.

When you have had a chance to review the GeoScript data model you should be in position to talk to Justin on this email list and compare notes.

I recommend reviewing this page and shifting between the language examples to compare what is being done. I would pay careful attention to how simple the GeoScript model is, it may strike for more simplicity then OpenJump is expecting.

While I happen to know Justin (and myself) have some experience with the Jump feature model from our days at Refractions Research, I don't think we are up to date on any recent developments. You are going to have to take the lead on this conversation, and identify any gaps, then we can discuss how to bridge them.

--
Jody Garnett