Re: [location-iwg] Knight foundation grant to MapBox for OSM work

Thanks for mentioning that Heather.

I wanted to share that I've reached out to Eric & the Mapbox team to invite them to speak at a future LocationTech IWG meeting. It'd be really interesting to hear what they have in mind and look for potential opportunities for synergy with things people have planned. More soon.

Andrew