Re: [location-iwg] Knight foundation grant to MapBox for OSM work

Hi Andrew, this is amazing news for Mapbox, OpenStreetMap and the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap community. I think that it will also benefit those of us (like Ushahidi's community) who often choose OSM as their base layer map.

Here's to more support for all location projects : )

Heather