[location-iwg] Infrastructure coming on-line

Hi Everyone,

The top level project charter is expected to be approved by the Eclipse Foundation board this Wednesday.

My colleagues Wayne & Nathan will be working to bring the project portal for LocationTech on-line by end of September. This system handles project meta data/stats, committer elections, and more. This prototype will give you an idea of what to expect from the project portal.

The web site at http://locationtech.org will be ready by end of September.

Our mailing lists will be coming on-line before then. When they do, we'll move over this discussion list.

Hosting for git repositories, bugzilla, hudson, and a lot more... it's all coming!

More soon, I'll have an update about IP review.

Cheers,

Andrew

Back to the top