Re: [location-iwg] Next meeting, October 10th

Jody,

The board meeting is September 18th. If all goes well we'll have approval on the TLP.

It makes sense to have the uDig Proposal on the IWG meeting agenda in any case.

To the others planning proposals, would it help to have a quick Q&A/primer on doing a project proposal?

Andrew