Re: [location-iwg] incubation proposal review and progress

Um you guys need to relax; the proposal is fine and straight forward[*].

The only reason I am going slow at all is because the examples provided are not specific to an "industry working group".

Q: Andrew do you have an example of a proposal made to another industry working group? It would show us how to adapt the proposal template for LocationTech.

If anyone is planning on doing a proposal please joint the discussion on the mailing list and we
can try and get our questions answered. Indeed it may be easier to ask the questions when not
writing up your own project.

--
Jody Garnett
[*] I like that it is a proposal, and not mixed up with questions from different groups (as example the OSGeo incubation application mixes up project description along with hosting requirements etc…).