Re: [location-iwg] incubation proposal review and progress

Thank you Jody & Wayne.

I've been talking to some of the other projects interested in hosting at LocationTech. It's fair to say they're a bit nervous about the work involved to do the proposal. Suffice it to say, we'll be working to streamline this so it's really not a big deal.

Thank you again Jody for being a guinea pig and slogging through the first proposal ever for LocationTech.

Andrew