[location-iwg] Incubation Proposal "intro"

Okay let us get this ball rolling. For each section of the proposal document I am going to start an email discussion, we can do a bit of Q&A about what the section is trying to communicate and review the examples provided.

With that in mind here is the first bit "intro"…

TEMPLATE (https://github.com/uDig/udig-docs/blob/master/admin/proposal/proposal.html):

href="">"http://wiki.eclipse.org/LocationTech">LocationTech Industry Working Group</a>.</p>

<!--
The communication channel must be specified. Typically, this is the
"Proposals" forum. In general, you don't need to change this.
-->
Eclipse Development Process) and is written to declare its intent and
scope. We solicit additional participation and input from the Eclipse
community. Please send all feedback to the
Forum.</p>

MPC EXAMPLE (http://eclipse.org/proposals/mpc/)

Marketplace Client Project (MPC)

The project has been created. Please visit the project page.

Eclipse Marketplace Client Project (MPC) is a proposed open source project under theEclipse Packaging Project (EPP) project. MPC will be open-sourced under the EPL.

This proposal is in the Project Proposal Phase (as defined in the Eclipse Development Process document) and is written to declare its intent and scope. This proposal is written to solicit additional participation and input from the Eclipse community. You are invited to comment on and/or join the project. Please send all feedback to the MPC forum.

Aether EXAMPLE (http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.aether/)

Aether

The project has been created.

The Aether project is a proposed open source project under the Technology Container Project.

This proposal is in the Project Proposal Phase (as defined in the Eclipse Development Process) and is written to declare its intent and scope. We solicit additional participation and input from the Eclipse community. Please send all feedback to the Eclipse ProposalsForum.

--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top