[location-iwg] Craig Statchuk, IBM Business Analytics

Hi Everyone,

I am Craig Statchuk. I work in the Business Analytics Division at IBM.

I have a keen interest in bringing visualizations and geospatial analysis to business customers. I am a proponent of "No GIS GIS", which is to say, I am interested in putting GIS intelligence in the hands of people with limited GIS experience. This is an exciting time and I hope we can collaborate on industry initiatives to widen the appeal of geospatial applications with our respective customers and colleagues.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Statchuk
Innovation and Technology