Re: [linuxtools-dev] Re-trigger build?

Yes you have to be a committer to retrigger build.

The workaround you are probably aware of is to make a dummy edit and submit a new patch set. Fixing a copyright year is a good way to go.

HTH,
Jonah

On Tue., May 19, 2020, 20:41 Homer, Tony, <tony.homer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Roland had told me that I should be able to re-trigger a build, but I can’t find the option.

>>I've re-triggered the job and it seems to be running. You can do so by just clicking the retrigger button when logged in and viewing a specific build.

Maybe it’s because I’m not a committer on linuxtools?

If I should be able to do it, can someone give me detailed steps to help me find the option?

Thanks!

Tony

P.S. https://ci.eclipse.org/linuxtools/job/linuxtools-gerrit/231/