[linuxtools-dev] regarding the dependency on spotify docker client

Hi linuxtools-dev.

Docker Tooling depends on Spotify Docker Client, which is no longer being maintained.

I had posted an issue asking if there is a well-supported fork but have not gotten any responses:

https://github.com/spotify/docker-client/issues/1166

What is the plan for addressing this?

The options I can think of are to either replace Spotify with an actively maintained Java client or transition to a fork which is maintained by the Docker Tooling Team.

Thanks for your attention!

Tony Homer

Back to the top