Re: [linuxtools-dev] Using a Dockerfile language server for the Docker editor...

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Remy Suen <remy.suen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Roland,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Getting a plug-in setup with lsp4e to call the language server isn't
too bad in terms of getting it running and testing it from within
Eclipse. I think what's going to take the most time will be the
necessary releng changes for including lsp4e into your build. Then
there is also the fact that this will introduce a dependency on
Node.js.

The last one would be the most time consuming as we will need all the CQs and etc. so we can distribute the language server with Linux Tools.

Regards,
Remy