[linuxtools-dev] Using a Dockerfile language server for the Docker editor...

Hi,

For the past two months or so I've been hacking away on a language
server for Dockerfiles. It is licensed under MIT and I was wondering
if the LinuxTools project would be interested in adopting it for use
in your Dockerfile editor.

https://github.com/rcjsuen/dockerfile-language-server-nodejs/

You can get a feel for some of its features with just a browser thanks
Orion and the Play With Docker project. Please refer to this email I
sent to the orion-dev mailing list for more details.

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orion-dev/msg04093.html

Regards,
Remy

Back to the top