Re: [linuxtools-dev] [Docker Tooling] launch "default" docker machine "automatically"

Hello Tim,

If you have the DOCKER_HOST, DOCKER_TLS_VERIFY and DOCKER_CERT_PATH environment variables set in your shell, they should be detected by the connection wizard, which will then avoid the need to detect any active Docker Machine.

Best regards,
Xavier