[linuxtools-dev] Next Linux Tools Release (4.2.0) ?

>I would like to ship this as part of our Linux Tools 4.2.0 Release but
>there are some releng issues to discuss.

I notice we haven't really discussed our next release. I don't see us
needing to break API, but if necessary we should probably do it for Neon,
and have an independent minor release (4.2.0) before the end of this year.

I'd like to do this so that we can also include the new Vagrant Tooling
within it, as well as any needed changes to the Docker Tooling. Assuming
people are ok with this, I was thinking of a release date sometime late
November or early December.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg