[linuxtools-dev] Eclipse Vagrant Tooling

Hi all,

Now that the relevant CQ has been approved [1], I've pushed the new Eclipse
Vagrant Tooling plugins into our repository, under the 'vagrant' sub-folder
from the top level [2]. The goal of this project will be to provide a UI
for managing as well as interacting with Virtual Machines using the
'vagrant' backend.

I've put together a video of some of the functionality here :

https://rgrunber.fedorapeople.org/eclipse-vagrant.webm

I would like to ship this as part of our Linux Tools 4.2.0 Release but
there are some releng issues to discuss.

Currently, the plugins for the Vagrant Tooling are being built, but no
feature, or update site exists from which they may be consumed. Does it
make sense to place them into the same repository as the 'Docker Tooling',
the same repository as all the profiling tools, or into their own separate
repository ?

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg