[linuxtools-dev] p2 mirrors and <mirror-repo-name> maven property

Hi guys,

I'm getting inspired by how you handle p2 mirrors in o.e.linuxtools.releng-site/promoter.xml.

I see that you set the mirrors to a property called <mirror-repo-name> which is set to "updates-nightly".
What I don't understand is where do you change that for a release build so that it becomes "updates-3.1" for example?

Do you modify the artficacts.xml file by hand for the release, or do you create a special job
that sets that <mirror-repo-name> property differently, or something else?

Thanks

Marc

Back to the top