[linuxtools-dev] TMF parser & Pcap

Title: signature
Hi TMF guys,

I'm just back from the EclipseCON France. During the EclipseCON france, I had the opportunity to present TMF with a live demo.
After that, I had a discussion with Redhat guys, about having something similar to wireshark in Eclipse, using TMF.

Today, I checked my emails, and a saw that: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/27887/
Is it possible to have more info about that? (Planning, expected features, ...)

In particular, Kalray may be interested: use-case is to monitor and visualize traffic on the MPPA NoC.

Xavier Raynaud

xavier.raynaud@xxxxxxxxx
Phone : +33 6 32 19 22 56

www.kalray.eu

Follow us on :

KALRAY SA

445 rue Lavoisier, 38330 Montbonnot FRANCE
Phone: +33 4 76 18 90 71
Fax: +33 4 76 89 80 26

Back to the top