Re: [linuxtools-dev] proctools directory removal

Removed in http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git/commit/?id=6dabb2e9ab67522cb3f235003bf1ea87d82c6d5e .
If someone wants to revive it please do it together with adding tycho build and enabling it in the build by default.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team