Re: [linuxtools-dev] How to use the org.eclipse.linuxtools.perf plugin

Hi Wainer,
this is exactly what I am speaing about: the use-case where a person develops on host, do cross-compilation, downloads binary to target and runs perf on it. Great to know that there are other people interested in this.

Thank you,
Dmitry