Re: [linuxtools-dev] Luna release and Java 7

I don't know yet.... Eclipse Luna has been tested mostly on Java 6: http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse#target_environments

Unless that plan is outdated....

Cheers,

Wainer

On 11/25/2013 07:15 PM, Alexandre Montplaisir wrote:
+1!

Java 6 was EOL'ed for over 6 months already, would make sense to move to
7, especially if it's to follow suit with CDT. I can't wait to use some
of the nice things it comes with (switch on strings, try-with-resources,
etc.)

Cheers,
Alexandre