[linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 2.2 Release Preparations

As the release is coming up fast, I would like to request that everybody make sure
bugs are open for all features that are meant to be part of 2.2 and that the bugs
target 2.2.

Contributions from non-committers is frozen after tomorrow.  I expect that Andrew
will be accepted as a committer so his last patches should make the release.

I will be creating the stable-2.2 branch for tomorrow so please ensure that any appropriate future
patches are made to both master and stable-2.2.  The hudson-kepler job will be modified to use it
since this release will be the basis of our SR2 release.  The SR2 release will be a point release
so bug fixes are still possible.  Just no additional, modified, or removed public APIs.

We need to get our N&N ready by Wednesday of next week so I can submit the docuware plus iplog.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

Back to the top