[linuxtools-dev] Linux Tools 2.2 release dates

Hi everyone,

Linux Tools 2.2 is currently scheduled for December 17th, which is quite close to Christmas and this makes me think that we would better ship it earlier so we don't have to rush at this precious time of the year or delay the release after New Year and miss the Kepler SR2 timeframe.
With that said I propose to make the release earlier in the first week of December effectively meaning that branching would happen next week. If someone has a feature he is working on and planned according to current dates please speak up by Wednesday next week and say why we should stick to the current dates.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Back to the top