[linuxtools-dev] TMF: Queue full

Hi,

I wrote some tests on top of my product, based on TMF.
This test generates a lot of TmfTimeSynchSignal.
This tests is OK on TMF-1.2 (Juno)

However, with TMF 2.1, I obtain the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Queue full
    at java.util.AbstractQueue.add(AbstractQueue.java:98)
at java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.add(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:283) at org.eclipse.linuxtools.internal.tmf.core.request.TmfRequestExecutor.execute(TmfRequestExecutor.java:156) at org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core.component.TmfDataProvider.queueRequest(TmfDataProvider.java:330) at org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core.component.TmfDataProvider.dispatchRequest(TmfDataProvider.java:305) at org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core.component.TmfDataProvider.fireRequest(TmfDataProvider.java:214) at org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core.component.TmfDataProvider.endSynch(TmfDataProvider.java:428)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor18.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core.signal.TmfSignalManager.sendSignal(TmfSignalManager.java:172) at org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core.signal.TmfSignalManager.sendSignal(TmfSignalManager.java:142) at org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.core.signal.TmfSignalManager.dispatchSignal(TmfSignalManager.java:138)

Is there any hint to avoid that ? Otherwise, I will modify my test to generate less TmfTimeSynchSignal.

Xavier

Back to the top