Re: [linuxtools-dev] best practices for API Baselines and Errors/Warnings with @since etc?

Hi Aaron,

You can find a link to the LTTNG environment setup page [1] in the
Contributor guide [2], I added the link recently. About adding the link
to the Getting Involved page [3], I'm not sure that's appropriate since
it's specific to LTTNG. Perhaps the Getting Involved page should like
to the Contributor guide instead.

Marc-Andre

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/LTTng_Eclipse_Plug-in_Development_Environment_Setup