[linuxtools-dev] best practices for API Baselines and Errors/Warnings with @since etc?

Hi all,

I am merging my LTTng viewer prototype code with the latest in master. On a clean stock Kepler workspace I see a slew of errors about missing @since javadoc tags, as well as errors saying that the @since 2.0 tags ought to be @since 2.1 and such. (sorry I changed it and now I don't have the exact text)

It seems like I had to go under Plug-in Development > API Errors/Warnings > Version Management and change everything to be Warnings and not Errors in order to get it to build at all. Is this right? How do you guys have this set up during your development?

Perhaps related to this, I am wondering where/how I get API baselines for previous releases. e.g. is there some XML file I import, or perhaps API baselines can be imported as a part of an epf file?

thanks,
Aaron

Back to the top