From: linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linuxtools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aleksandar Kurtakov
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 1:37 PM
To: Linux Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [linuxtools-dev] SystemTapGUI vs org.eclipse.linuxtools.systemtap?

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

----- Original Message -----

All our user guides are available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/User_Guides (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/Systemtap/User_Guide for you exactly). Same information is available in your eclipse installation help center as a copy of it is installed with the systemtap plugin.