[linuxtools-dev] Git branches reduction

We have a number of branches which we might not need anymore. What do you think about getting rid of them?
Looking at http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git/refs/heads I spot at least:
* feature/autotools/autotools-to-cdt
* rdt
* systemtap-stabalize

There are also lttng-kepler and lttng-kepler-stable which are probably not needed anymore since lttng development for kepler happens in master, right?

And the last question is about the stable* branches. I'm even leaning towards removing all pre 1.0 (aka stable-0.*) but no hard feelings if someone sees them valuable.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Back to the top