Re: [linuxtools-dev] TMFEventsCache Exception

Hi Xavier

thanks for the information.

I was checking the code base and it seems that the trace reference (experiment) is null when trying to populate the events table. This filling of the table is done right after the trace is opened or when an event occurs (e.g. scrolling). The trace reference is only null when creating the table.  For me it looks like a concurrency issue and I wonder if this only happens when having automated tests like you have in your environment. I'm not able to reproduce the error. So it's hard for me troubleshoot. Please let me know if you are able to pinpoint the problem.

Thanks
Bernd