Re: [linuxtools-dev] TMF: Expressing dependency information and displaying it

Le 2013-03-25 11:58, Geneviève Bastien a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> As trace analysis tools become available in TMF (trace
> synchronization, critical path calculation, latency, etc), a
> requirement is to be able to express dependencies between events.

As for the critical path, I'm working on a flat view of the time is
spent in each objects. Each object gets a colour, and an horizontal bar
is created that display each intervals. The flat view has the advantage
to be trivial to implements and uses a very small screen area.

Francis