Re: [linuxtools-dev] Lttng tests breaking nightlies/sonar

> But as mentioned, we'll just disable them for now, until the problem
> at
> Eclipse is fixed.

I've taken Alexandre's patch against maven-antrun-plugin and modified
it to work with the build. I'm not sure why it wasn't able to resolve
ant-contrib:ant-contrib but have worked around that.

The build has succeeded even without the trace archives, but it's
very likely going to cause test failures.. which I guess is still
an improvement over a complete failed build.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top