[linuxtools-dev] TmfExperiment and ITmfEvent.getRank()

Hi,

I've a question about TMF (version 1.2.0)

I try to add a bookmark on a ITmfEvent, but from a custom view (e.g. not from a TmfEventsTable).
Bookmarks are using ranks.

As far as I understand, when creating an experiment with many traces, we 2 types of ranks:
- each ITmfEvent has a rank (relative to his own trace)
- moreover, there is something like a "global" rank (relative to the complete experiment), used in CachedEvent.

Of course, bookmarks use the second one.

Is there an easy way to retrieve the "global" rank from an ITmfEvent and a TmfExperiment ?

Thanks,

Xavier

Back to the top