[linuxtools-dev] Recent build failures on Gerrit: Hudson doesn't have internet access anymore?

Hi all,

You might have noticed that all recent patches on Gerrit fail to build.
After some digging the all seem to fail while downloading test traces
from lttng.org:

[INFO] Executing tasks
     [echo] prepare phase
      [get] Getting: http://lttng.org/files/samples/sample-ctf-trace-20120412.tar.bz2
      [get] To: /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/linuxtools/workspace_2/lttng/org.eclipse.linuxtools.ctf.core.tests/traces/sample-ctf-trace-20120412.tar.bz2
      [get] Error getting http://lttng.org/files/samples/sample-ctf-trace-20120412.tar.bz2 to /opt/users/hudsonbuild/.hudson/jobs/linuxtools/workspace_2/lttng/org.eclipse.linuxtools.ctf.core.tests/traces/sample-ctf-trace-20120412.tar.bz2
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------

However the lttng.org website is up, and the file still exists. We had
this procedure going for a couple weeks already and it was working fine.
Could it be possible that with the recent server move, the build server
does not have access to the internet anymore?

We will at least change it so that if it cannot download the files, at
least it doesn't the whole build. But I am curious if this is a new
policy, or just a temporary problem.

Alexandre Montplaisir
Eclipse Linux Tools committer

Back to the top