Re: [linuxtools-dev] some issue with valgrind eclipse plugin

> Thanks for your great work. When I use "profile as valgrind", the
> error message is "A n internal error occurred during: "Launching
> CompanyClursteringCpp (1)". java.lang.NullPointerException ". how
> can I fix this issue?

Hi,

Is there an entry in the "Error Log" view around the time that this
error occurs ? If it exists, could you show the stack trace of the
particular error. Also what version are you using for the Valgrind
tool, and for the Valgrind Eclipse plugin ?

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

Back to the top