[linuxtools-dev] Per subproject tarballs question

Does anyone uses the tarballs as provided at http://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/1.2.0-sources/ ?
Since we moved to git we have an automated tarball download for the whole repo thanks to cgit http://git.eclipse.org/c/linuxtools/org.eclipse.linuxtools.git/tag/?id=v1.2.0
With the closer integration between plugins having separate tarballs doesn't make sense to me anymore and I would like to simplify our rel-eng procedure by dropping the steps to create and upload the tarballs for subprojects.
If noone speaks in one week period I'll get it as noone cares for them and simply drop the stuff from our Maven poms and the steps from releng instructions page.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team

Back to the top