[linuxtools-dev] pinning TMF derived views to a given trace?

Hi all,

I am playing around with a LTTng viewer prototype that implements a view derived from the current ControlFlowView. I would like to be able to pin the view to a given trace, and in doing so be able to open multiple instances of it side by side.  I see a "PinTmfViewAction" class that looks like it is empty.  What is the status of this feature?  I am on the "kepler" branch.

thanks,
Aaron Spear

Back to the top