[linuxtools-dev] Hudson job hanging on AllTmfUITests

Our hudson job that tracks the master branch started failing a few days
ago [1] on running :

org.eclipse.linuxtools.tmf.ui.tests.AllTmfUITests

After that all subsequent builds failed on running :

org.eclipse.linuxtools.changelog.core.tests.AllTests (1220-1227)

The problem with the Changelog Core Tests seems to be a prompt
to save/no-save that blocks until an action is taken. Since the
test itself attempts to save the resource, there is something
likely going wrong there. I've disabled that particular test class
until a solution can be found. (See https://git.eclipse.org/r/9729).

However, now AllTmfUITests is blocking the build and I'm unable to
reproduce the problem locally.

What's stranger is that this isn't happening on our sonar instance [2].

If someone familiar with LTTng could investigate this, or at least
determine what could be causing this, it would be really appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Roland Grunberg

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/linuxtools-master/1219/